Titanium ring made with damascus steel, deer antler and Tennessee whiskey barrel wood. This ring is hand made in Brentwood, TN. The barrel wood is bought directly from Tennessee distillery about 1 hour drive from my shop.
The ring shell is made from grade 5 titanium. The middle strip is gold plated titanium. The finish of the Damascus Steel is polished and Etched. This ring is fully customizable (cost extra). Please contact me for customizing details.
Please look at my other listing in the shop for other wood types.
HOW THE RINGS ARE MADE:
- Wood blocks and Deer Antlers are hand selected and then cut into thin slices. The slice is then centered drill near ring size and then turned on a wood lathe to 3mm thick. After that a long process of hand sanding and polishing using abrasive and cloth wheels to get the perfect size for the ring.
- The wood/antler is then treated with water shield coating before being attached to the metal shell using a special formula water proof super glue.
- 6mm width available in sizes 5 to 10 including half sizes.
- 8mm width available in sizes 8 to 15 including half sizes.
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- Flat Band, Polished and Etched.
- Natural Damascus Steel Color.
There won't be any two rings exactly the same as each other. Each ring is unique because the wood and antler are naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of the Damascus steel patterns, wood grains and deer antler color/grain of the ring. Some parts of the antler might have darker color and spots than the other parts. The wood grain patterns are also differ from one to another.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RING:
- Damascus steel is made by rolling and hammering many layers of two different types of steels.
- One type of steel will erode faster than the other when etched to create a unique pattern.
- Pattern can not be guaranteed to look exactly like the listed pictures.
- We use 2 different professional grade ring mandrels and digital caliber to measure the ring before ship out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
SIZE EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- If you ordered the wrong size then the ring will be covered by our Lifetime Size Exchange policy.
Lifetime Size Exchange, Accidental and Damaged Coverage:
- These rings can not be resized. It takes just as long to make another size as making a brand new ring for the exchange because of how complicate this style is.
- THERE IS A $50 COST TO EXCHANGE RING SIZE FOR THIS RING STYLE.
- CUSTOM RINGS (style not listed in the shop) cost 50% of original purchase to have a size remade/exchange.
- You can only exchange for another size, not another style.
- We do not accept return because these items are made to order.
- We will ship the ring within the estimated ship out date of the listing.
- We do not guarantee transit time or delivery time because we have no control over USPS or any other carriers (carrier's delays are out of our control)
- Estimated delivery by Etsy is based on USPS posted estimates without any delay. In real life there is a small percentage of package delays because of sorting errors, weather conditions, road hazards, etc. Please give plenty of time and order way ahead to be sure you get the item on time for important events.
JACK DANIEL’S is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of this product.