Handcrafted Koa Wood Tungsten Ring Set in Brentwood, TN!
The men version (8mm width) is available from size 8 to size 15 including half sizes.
The women version (6mm width) is available from size 5 to size 10 including half sizes.
HOW THE RINGS ARE MADE:
- Wood blocks and Deer Antlers are hand selected and then cut into thin slices. The slice is then centered drill near ring size and then turned on a wood lathe to 3mm thick. After that a long process of hand sanding and polishing using abrasive and cloth wheels to get the perfect size for the ring.
- The wood/antler is then treated with water shield coating before being attached to the metal shell using a special formula water proof super glue.
- 6mm width available in sizes 5 to 10 including half sizes.
- 8mm width available in sizes 8 to 15 including half sizes.
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- Domed band, satin brushed finish.
- Gunmetal tungsten color.
There won't be any two rings exactly the same as each other. Each ring is unique because the wood and antler are naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of the wood and deer antler parts of the ring. Some parts of the antler might have darker color and spots than the other part. The wood grain patterns are also differ from one to another.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RING:
- Tungsten carbide is very hard and highly scratch proof. However, harder substances such as diamond, sapphire can still scratch it.
- Tungsten carbide ring can shatter if hit with hard objects from a certain angle or dropped on concrete floor, etc.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before ship out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, internet print out methods are not accurate!!!
SIZE EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- We understand jewelers can sometimes make mistake and size you incorrectly.
- We offer size exchange within 30 days for a flat fee of $20 plus shipping.
- We do not accept return because these items are made to order.
- Each ring is hand crafted with care and ensured that it would last a long time, but we understand these rings involve organic materials and accidental damage can happen. Therefore, we provide ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY from purchase. This would cover any repair to the ring regardless of how it was damaged.
- There will be a flat $20 processing fee for each claim (up to 3 claims within one year warranty period). This will help keep our price low and minimize abusive damage to the rings.
- Buyers are responsible to ship the ring to us.
- Please contact us before you ship the ring out and we will provide information to include with the package.
- We will ship the ring within the estimated ship out date of the listing.
- We do not guarantee transit time or delivery time because we have no control over USPS or any other carriers (carrier's delays are out of our control)
- Estimated delivery by Etsy is based on USPS posted estimates without any delay. In real life there is a small percentage of package delays because of sorting errors, weather conditions, road hazards, etc. Please give plenty of time and order way ahead to be sure you get the item on time for important events.