Special handmade mens wedding ring from colored box elder and olive wood. This ring is hand made in Brentwood, TN in my home shop! The wood is treated, stabilized, and water sealed to last a long time.
HOW THE RING IS MADE:
- Grade 5 titanium rod are turned on a lathe to near the ring size and form the inner sleeve of the ring. The titanium washer that separate the antler and wood is also cut at this time.
- Wood blocks are hand selected and then cut into thin slices. The slices are then center drilled near ring size to slide onto the ring.
- Special formula super glue and marine sealant are then applied.
- The ring then goes thru multiple process of sanding and buffing to get a smooth finish.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RING: (depends on style)
- 1mm Titanium, 1.5mm red/black/brown box elder wood, 0.5mm titanium spacer, 4mm olive wood, 1mm titanium.
- The titanium inner sleeve is approx 1mm to 1.2mm.
- The total thickness of the ring is approx. 2.3mm.
- The total width of the ring is either 8mm wide.
- Size available from 5 to 15 including half sizes. Size 5 to 7.5 default 6mm unless otherwise noted at checkout. Size 8 to 15 default 8mm.
NOTE ABOUT COLORS AND PATTERNS:
- These rings involve organic materials such as wood and/or deer antler. They come in random pattern and color. There won't be any guarantee for pattern and color. Deer antler can be creamy white with little spot to dark spots. Wood pattern is also random and could be darker or lighter.
- Please scroll thru images and review the colored box elder wood. The range is anywhere from black, brown, red, natural wood color. This is due to the process of coloring the wood. Red dye is pour on one end and black dye on the other ends, so the result slightly differ such as brown when the 2 color mixed or no color where the dye couldn't get to the wood.
CUSTOMIZABLE: (STARTING AT $250) PLEASE SEND ME A CONVO TO DISCUSS.
You are welcome to request a quote to customize this ring further.
The ring can be customized to 6mm and 8mm width. (Listed pictures show 8mm rings)
8mm ring can be any combination as long as the total width of the pieces add up to 8mm (the same for 6mm ring).
8mm ring can be
- 1mm whisky, 2mm titanium, 5mm antler.
- 3mm antler, 1mm titanium, 4mm whisky.
- 1mm whisky, 1mm titanium, 4mm antler, 1mm titanium, 1mm whisky.
- There are so many possible combination that you can come up with.
- Whisky barrel wood
- Deer antler
- Box elder wood (random color between blue, purple, black, and wood color)
- Box elder wood (random color between red, dark gray, black, and wood color)
- Bocote wood
- Iron wood
- Olive wood
INNER SLEEVE AVAILABLE:
- Flat titanium 6mm and 8mm
- Titanium with 1mm side walls (both sides so 2mm total, there is only room for 6mm left)
- The ring should be fine with daily handwash / shower, but please take the ring off if you are in the water for a long period of time such as ocean or swimming pool (salt/chlorine).
- Avoid chemicals that might damage the wood / glue (acetone, lacquer thinner, etc).
- Rings with organic materials are not as hard as an all metal ring. Please use common sense to have a long lasting ring.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before ship out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, internet print out methods are not accurate!!!
SIZE EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- We understand jewelers can sometimes make mistake and size you incorrectly.
- We offer size exchange within 30 days for a flat fee of $20 plus shipping.
- We do not accept return because these items are made to order.