Blue box elder wood ring, tungsten wedding band handcrafted in Brentwood, TN.
The tungsten ring core is brushed to have the classic manly look. The wood inlay is available in many exotic wood versions such as Iron wood, Bocote wood, Olive wood, Deer Antler and there are more wood types coming soon.
Please look at my other listing in the shop for other wood type.
HOW THE RINGS ARE MADE:
- Wood blocks and Deer Antlers are hand selected and then cut into thin slices. The slice is then centered drill near ring size and then turned on a wood lathe to 3mm thick. After that a long process of hand sanding and polishing using abrasive and cloth wheels to get the perfect size for the ring.
- The wood/antler is then treated with water shield coating before being attached to the metal shell using a special formula water proof super glue.
- 6mm width available in sizes 5 to 10 including half sizes.
- 8mm width available in sizes 8 to 15 including half sizes.
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- Brushed classic look.
- Silver (natural) Tungsten Color.
- Color ranging from sky blue, royal blue, dark purple, black. The wood was treated in large block, so there's no guarantee of the exact color. Color range varies as shown in the last picture. The final color is not known until the wood is sanded down to ring size to finish.
There won't be any two rings exactly the same. Each ring is unique because the wood and antler are naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of the wood and deer antler patterns of the ring. Some parts of the antler might have darker color and spots than the other part. The wood grain patterns are also differ from one to another.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RING:
- Tungsten carbide is very hard and highly scratch proof. However, harder substances such as diamond, sapphire can still scratch it.
- Tungsten carbide ring can shatter if hit with hard objects from a certain angle or dropped on concrete floor, etc.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before ship out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, internet print out methods are not accurate!!!
SIZE EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- We understand jewelers can sometimes make mistake and size you incorrectly.
- We offer size exchange within 30 days for a flat fee of $20 plus shipping.
- We do not accept return because these items are made to order.